ENTRIES FOR THE 2018 EVENT ARE NOW OPEN!
Each distance offers something different as explained here.
Every race now has a start-wave option. You will be required to select your start wave when you sign up. When each wave is full (115 entrants), then the wave will shut. We expect that early waves will be the most popular – so you’d be advised to enter early.
The last day to enter online is Wednesday 25 April, 2018 at 12-noon. All race day entries are cash only and $30 more.
|Category||Earlybird (December)||Standard: January -||Friday or Race Day|
|INDIVIDUAL Short 6km (Ruakuri Spiral to Glowworm Caves Visitor Centre) **||$35||$50||Standard price + $30|
|FAMILY Short 6km (Ruakuri Spiral to Glowworm Caves Visitor Centre) *||$90||$110||Standard price + $30|
|INDIVIDUAL Medium 11km (Stubbs Farm) **||$55||$70||Standard price + $30|
|FAMILY Medium 11km (Stubbs Farm) *||$99||$119||Standard price + $30|
|LONG 22km (Mangapohue to Stubbs Farm)||$99||$119||Standard price + $30|
|SUPER LONG 35km (Mangapohue to Glowworm Caves Visitor Centre)||$129||$149||Standard price + $30|
* FAMILY = any combination of 1 or two adults with 1 to 3 children = 4 people maximum (i.e. 1 adult and 1, 2 or 3 children, 2 adults and 1 or 2 children).
** CHILDREN 12 years or under are $10 less than prices listed for the 6k and 11k.
Children under 10 years need to be accompanied by an adult at all times. 22km and 35km entrants must be at least 13 years old! Super long is only recommended for 16 years+
REFUND AND TRANSFER/DEFERMENT POLICY
These refund policies are fixed. Please do not ask for exceptions.
– 50% refund if you withdraw during December or January.
– No refunds if you withdraw from February onwards.
– There are no entry transfers or deferments to following years.
HOW TO WITHDRAW
1. If you withdraw DURING the period where you are eligible for a refund:
– Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to say that you would like to withdraw.
– Include your full name and bank account number (NZ). From outside New Zealand, please include a SWIFT code or BIC (in addition to your account number) for your refund.
– Include in your email, how much you paid for your entry (in $NZ).
This will automatically remove you from the start-list. No second chances.
2.If you withdraw AFTER the period where you are eligible for a refund:
– Send an email to email@example.com to say that you would like to withdraw. This will automatically remove you from the start-list. No second chances.
FRIDAY / SATURDAY RACE REGISTRATION
You can still register on the Friday before or Saturday of the race. An extra $30 fee applies for each entrant.
You cannot transfer your entry to another person at any time (see transfer policy above).